Liquid filling machine is a kind of machine for filling liquid. The use of mechanized filling can not only improve labor productivity, reduce product loss, ensure packaging quality, but also reduce mutual pollution of the production environment and the loaded materials. Therefore, modern wine production industries generally use mechanized filling machines.
Automatic filling machine for liquid classification: different packaging containers (bottles, cans, boxes, barrels, bags, etc.) and different filling materials (gas liquids, non-gas liquids, pastes, etc.)
1. According to the degree of automation, it is divided into manual filling machine, semi-automatic filling machine, full-automatic filling machine, light-filled capping combined machine.
2. Divided by structure: linear filling machine, rotary filling machine.
3. According to the quantitative device: cup filling machine, liquid level filling machine, rotor filling machine, plunger filling machine.
4. According to the number of filling valve heads are divided into: single-head filling machine, multi-head filling machine.
5. According to the filling principle: vacuum filling machine, atmospheric pressure filling machine, back pressure filling machine, negative pressure filling machine, pressure filling machine.
6. Structure of feeding cylinder: single-chamber feeding filling machine, double-chamber feeding filling machine, multi-chamber feeding filling machine.
7. According to the lifting structure of the packaging container: slide-type lifting filling machine, pneumatic lifting filling machine, slide-way pneumatic combined lifting filling machine.
It is very important to choose the liquid filling machine reasonably. It should be closely related to the production reality, and try to choose a filling machine with good quality, high efficiency, small size, simple structure, convenient use and maintenance, and lightweight. When selecting a liquid filling machine manufacturer, the following principles should be followed:
High productivity and good product quality. The level of productivity directly reflects the production capacity of the production line. So, the higher the productivity, the better the economic benefits it produces. In order to improve product quality, a filling machine with high equipment accuracy and high degree of automation should be selected. However, the price of the equipment has also increased accordingly, increasing the unit cost of the product. Therefore, when selecting an automated bottle filling machine, the relevant factors should be comprehensively considered in combination with the production process requirements.
First, an appropriate filling machine should be selected according to the properties of the filling materials (viscosity, foaming, volatility, gas-containing, etc.) to meet the production process requirements. For example, for strong aromatic liquor, in order to avoid loss of volatile aromatic substances, a cup-type or atmospheric filling machine should be generally used; For fruit juice liquids, in order to reduce contact with air and ensure product quality, generally use Vacuum filling machine.
Second, the production capacity of the filling machine should be matched with that of the processing and packaging machinery before and after the process.
The process scope of a filling machine refers to its ability to adapt to different production requirements. The wider the process range, the higher the utilization rate of the equipment and the realization of multiple uses of one machine, that is, the same equipment can be used to fill multiple materials and multiple specifications.